Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Turning Upto Dia 1000mm: Conventional, NC, and CNC Length 4000mm
- Milling: Conventional and CNC Spline Milling and Thread Milling
- Drilling Max. Dia 50mm: Conventional and Deep Hole Drilling
- Boring Max Dia 620mm: Jig Boring (Vertical and Horizontal) & CNC
- Shaping Upto 650 x 500: Conventional & Planning
- Broaching (Vertical): Plain and Splined Bores
- Gearing Max Module = 10: Shaping, Hobbling, Teeth, Grinding, Shaving, St. Beveland Spiral Bevel Generation
- Cold Rolling Max Dia = 120mm: Spline Rolling
- Grinding Max Dia = 480mm: Centerless, Cylindrical, Internal and Surface
- Free Forging:
- Die Forging: Upto 25 Kg weight Drop Hammers upto 3000 kg,Presses, & 350 mm Dia: Furnaces and Shot Blasting Machines
Upto weight 11 Kg Pressure Die Casting Machines upto (Alum) & 40 Kg (Zinc) locking force 700 M. Ton
Normalizing, Tempering, Gas Carborising, Nitriding, Induction Hardening, Flame Hardening.
Bright Chrome Plating, Cadmium Plating, Nickel Plating, Hard Chrome, Electro-Galvanising, Anodizing, Phosphating, Sand & Shot Blasting.
Mechanical, Chemical, Metallographic
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Dies, Jigs & Fixtures: For Pressure Die Casting, Forging and Forming
- Cutting Tools: Turning Tools, Milling Cutters, Hobs, Reamers etc
- Measuring Gauges: Snap Gauges Form Gauges and Plug Gauges
- Equipments: Various Mechanical Devices
Die Sinking, Spark Erosion, Jig Boring, Sharpening, Template Grinding
Quality Checking Devices including Coordinate Measuring Machine, Gear Profile Testing Machine, Metrology Lab, etc.
Training for Apprentices in all trades relevant to Precision Engineering.